Advertisement – This post contains affiliate links, for more information, see disclosure here.
Have you made your first affiliate sale?
Are you an affiliate marketer or thinking of making money from home and finding difficulty in start-up, setup or just need some help to make passive income from anywhere in the world?
You have come to the right place, here I will show you a way to get the required knowledge and support to build your online business and get going in as little as 30 days (RISK FREE). Yes, risk free and all the support, holding your hand every step of the way, so lets get going and cheers to your success!
If you’re looking for a fast way to start with affiliate marketing with a high chance of success, then you gotta watch this new video which shows how to take people from zero to their first affiliate sale within just 30 days
"Discover The Secret Affiliate Offers That Pay Up To $998.50 Per Sale Even If You're Brand New"
If you want to get rich in affiliate marketing, here are the specific things to avoid like the plague.
These things quite literally repel money.
Affiliate marketers who don’t get this, spend a lot of money going full gas in neutral.
- Low Commissions – you can’t run a business with overheads and marketing costs without healthy profit margins. If you’re making a few bucks a sale, then you don’t stand a chance, especially in a competitive niche market. Thing is, advertising costs are rising all the time, so unless your profit-per-sale far exceeds your cost-per-sale, you, my friend, are toast!
- Fierce Competition – competing against capable aggressive rivals for a sale isn’t going to make affiliate marketing easier or fun. It will only cost you more time, more money and more grief. As if convincing someone to buy wasn’t hard enough, now you got to sweet talk them into buying through your link rathe than your rival’s? I don’t like other people eating out of my plate, do you know?
- High Refunds – imagine giving up up to half the commissions you make, before you even made a sale. Sounds absurd, right? But that’s what many affiliate marketers do when they promote high-refund affiliate programs like Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy and even Shopify merchants. Physical item refund rates are skyrocketing due to shipping delays, subpar product quality and misguided expectations – and it’s you who is taking the hit!
- No Repeat Purchase Opportunities – this is kind of a big deal, because getting a customer is one of the most expensive things you’ll ever do. If so, you better maximize your profits by getting customers who make several purchases over time. It takes just as much effort to get a one-time customer as it does a client who’s going to buy more than one product from your affiliate link.
- Slow Payouts – so you made a few sales, now you’re waiting to get paid. They’ll put a check in the email in 2 weeks and it’ll take 2 more weeks to clear once it arrives. So while you wait, you’re racking up expenses on your credit card. That’s no good. Cashflow is king. It’s needed to scale your operation. If you’re waiting to get paid, you’re not making money!
STOP MAKING THESE SAME MISTAKES AS EVERYONE ELSE RIGHT NOW!
"How Can You Become a 6-Figure e-Learning Affiliate In The Next 30 Days?"
You’ve probably got some questions about all this, such as…
"You Have To Be Willing To Believe These 7 Truths About Money And Success"
- You can get rich fast.
You don’t have to get rich slowly. It used to be hard, when you had to start physical businesses, buy expensive equipment and hire bunch of staff. Not anymore. Now all you need is a computer and an internet connection.
- If you’re making a lot of money, it means people appreciate what you do to help them.
Customers exchange value for money. They’ll never give you money for nothing or for something they don’t consider valuable to them. Money is a way for people to express appreciation to one another for the goods and services provided. So if you’re making a lot of money – people appreciate what you do a lot. If you’re making little money – people appreciate what you do just a little.
- You don’t have to work hard for your money.
Very dangerous belief responsible for keeping so many people broke. It’s been taught to us since we were kids as if working really hard is a “noble” way to make money. If this was true, construction workers would be arriving to the site in limousines and Jeff Bezos would be riding a bicycle.
- “Paid by the hour” model is old and unfair. We’re used to pay people for their time. If you hire a lawyer, he charges you an hourly retainer. If you see a therapist, he’s charging per session. But there’s a big problem with this model. You only have so many hours in a day. Rich people found a way to get out of this box, because time is the most precious resource you’ve got. Broke people get paid by the hour. Rich people figured out a way to no longer get paid by the hour, because it’s a losing proposition, even if you’re making $500/hr.
- If you’re making a lot of money, you’re an evil opportunist.
This builds on the previous beliefs. Many people can’t take money from others, because they don’t want to seem like they’re profiteering from the troubles of others. But that’s exactly how the economy works. If my car breaks down, I pay the mechanic to fix it. I don’t ask the mechanic to fix it for free, because he has to make a profit to keep the lights on in the shop, have the equipment ready when I need it and to be willing to wake up early, to see my car before I have to get to work. Someone’s problem (e.g. my car broke down) is someone else’s opportunity (e.g. mechanic gets paid to fix cars). You can’t get rich without accepting that.
- If you’re charging people a lot of money (hundreds or thousands of dollars), you’re “over-charging” them, you’re taking advantage of them.
This can’t be true, if you know one simple truth about people and human nature. People will never take a bad deal. Something that we know is true about almost any transaction between two people is that both have to feel they’re getting good (or even best) deal to say “yes” to it. This means whatever they’re getting – they consider to be more valuable than what they’re exchanging it for. When I buy a loaf of bread for $5, what I’m saying is this loaf of bread is worth to me more than $5, so I feel good about paying $5 for having it and eating it. This goes double for expensive things that cost thousands of dollars. If I offer you a Rolls Royce for $2,000 would you take it? Probably would, because it’s worth so much more. This is the secret many people don’t realize. Just offer people expensive products that worth 10X what you’re charging.
- I’m not supposed to make a lot of money, because I’m nobody special.
Neither am I. But I’m a millionaire and my older brother, my cousins, my high school buddies and my neighbor is not. My brother and I grew up in the same household. We had the same opportunities. We hung around the same people. We went to the same school. Same could be said about my best friend Max. But I “made it” and they didn’t. Why? Because of environment or better education or shortage of opportunities? You can’t make that argument, because those were identical for us growing up. Nope. It was initiative and my open-mindedness to trying things out until I found something that worked.
If you’re willing to try on these ideas, then I invite you to get excited about what you’re about to see on the next page.
While we make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent all the products and services reviewed on this website and their potential for income, it should be noted that earnings and income statements made by wordpress-720740-2397170.cloudwaysapps.com and its advertisers / sponsors are estimates only of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual.
As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.
There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in business and on the internet that we cannot foresee which could reduce results you experience. We are not responsible for your actions.
The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that wordpress-720740-2397170.cloudwaysapps.com and the advertisers / sponsors of this website are not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services reviewed or advertised on this website.